Title: Marketing Executive | Touchstone Education
Location: You will be based at Touchstone's Doncaster Office
Hours: 40 Hours per week 09:00 - 17:30
Bonus: Generous discretionary bonus scheme
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support the Marketing Manager in carrying out high level Marketing Projects.
- To manage the day-to-day reporting of funnel performance.
- To build, design and run funnels in Click Funnels, EverWebinar and InfusionSoft.
- To design and build multi-level upsell funnels.
- To run and maintain Wicked Reports.
- To run Funnelytics to become a reliable reporting source.
- Ensure all marketing funnels are on brand and consistent.
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns.
- To set up live webinars using Demio and InfusionSoft.
- Create and submit weekly and monthly marketing reports.
- Lead generation for sales and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Manage a funnels Virtual Assistant day to day.
- Experience within a Marketing Assistant or Executive role.
- Experience with funnelytics.
- Experience with Infusionsoft or similar CRM system.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
To apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org