Skip The Serviced Accommodation Learning Curve
- Are you looking to get your Serviced Accommodation business off the ground, or quickly incorporate Serviced Accommodation into your existing business?
- Would you like to start with proven systems you can use in your business, right away?
- Do you want to grow your Serviced Accommodation business in months, rather than years?
Our Serviced Accommodation Masterclass is an intensive 2-day training programme, providing the knowledge, tools and connections you need to achieve fast success in Serviced Accommodation. You’ll learn low to leverage our DIAMOND model for predictable, scalable results. And you’ll join a community of SA operators who will guide you when you get stuck.
What you’ll Learn on this 2-day training…
- How to structure your Serviced Accommodation business to minimise your tax liability with capital allowances
- How to research and prioritise Serviced Accommodation opportunities in your area
- Seven ways to acquire property for your SA portfolio (buying property is only one way!)
- How to increase your exposure on AirBnB, Booking.com, and other online travel agents
- How to market your Serviced Accommodation units beyond booking.com and AirBnB, using free or low cost marketing strategies
- Key metrics to monitor… (e.g. why 100% occupancy usually isn’t desirable)
- How to use a channel manager to leverage your time
- How to grow and nurture your own customer base, and increase direct bookings
- How to setup your operations to minimise logistical headaches (and maximise profits)
- How to maximise unit profitability using revenue manager tools (i.e. how to discount at exactly the right time)
- A simple but often-overlooked way to increase the capacity of your SA units
- How to streamline the customer experience to delight your customers, and encourage repeat bookings
- How to quickly scale your SA business
- How to keep the VAT man happy (very important!)
- How to use your pension to invest in commercial property
- Much more!
Plus you’ll come away with:
- A complete process map for your SA business
- A clear idea of what work you want to do yourself, and what you want to outsource (i.e. how to play to your strengths!)
- A set of proven documentation and other contracts you can put to use immediately
- A concrete set of ‘next steps’ to move your business forwards immediately
- Access to our community of Masterclass graduates. You’ll join a helpful community of people who want you to succeed
In Serviced Accommodation, fortune favours the prepared. You can learn everything the hard way. Or you can skip the learning curve…
In Summary, Here’s What You Get…
By joining Masterclass today, you will get:
- Two Days Serviced Accommodation Master Class Training (worth £2,997)
- Serviced Accommodation Systems Blueprint (worth £997)
- Membership Access & Ongoing Mentoring (worth £1,200)
PLUS these EXCLUSIVE Bonuses…
Bonus #1: Swipe & Deploy Vault
Checklists to systematise your business (£997 value)
Bonus #2: Contract Library
Start with the right contractual agreements (£2,308 value)
Bonus #3: Serviced Accommodation MBA Program
Key information about commercial finance, pensions, tax, corporate structure (£1,297 value)
Total value = £9,796
Your Investment Today £2,997+VAT £1,195+VAT (Boxing Day only)
11 – 12 January, DoncasterTouchstone Training CentreDN4 5FB
27 – 28 January, LondonHallam Conference Centre, W1W 6JJ
15 – 16 February, DoncasterTouchstone Training CentreDN4 5FB
28 – 29 April, GlasgowVenue TBC
Please note you’ll specify which date you’d like to attend once your order has been processed. More 2018 dates to be announced shortly. Buy today, select your date later…
Rock Solid100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you join Masterclass and are in any way unsatisfied with the training, just let us know on day 2 of the course. We’ll provide a fast and complete refund… plus you can keep all the resources from the course.
Please note that refunds are only applicable if requested during 2nd day of Masterclass.
What Our Students Have Been Saying…
Our Leicester property (Victorian Towers) had gone from £250 a month as a single let, to £1,450 a month NET cashflow as an SA. We did this within 3 months of attending the Masterclass in March…
Rashpal Singh Sidhu Attended Masterclass in March
Excited is an understatement, after my circa £14k booking on a Friday which wrapped up the week nicely, they were happy with the apartment and then booked another… boom – £13,250 booking. Love this business…
Toyin AyandareAttended Masterclass in June
Nice way to start the Easter weekend. New apartment gone live in the last 48 hours and today a booking for 24 nights for £4,150. This strategy is simply amazing…
Richard Maguire Attended Masterclass in July
We’re Here To Answer Any Questions You Have…
If you’re interested in joining Masterclass but have questions floating around your mind, that’s okay. (And quite normal!)
To speak to a member of the team about Masterclass, call 01302 897131 during office hours. We’ll simply answer your questions, and recommend a course of action based on your current situation.
But whatever you do… make a decision.
Serviced Accommodation can provide a HUGE cashflow opportunity, but only if you take action. Take the first step on your journey, and join Masterclass today.
I have 40 years experience in the property sector and attended Paul Smiths Masterclass in Serviced Accommodation, an area that I was not familiar with in any great detail prior to attending. Paul and his team provided a template of knowledge and systems that enabled me to have the tools to make informed decisions for entering into the business end of SA but also importantly how to grow the operation using the basic systems provided.
On a different level and unknown directly to Paul from just watching, listening and observing him I, after five pretty horrific years dealing with lending institutions, now have a new lease of life, in other areas of the property sector as well as speaking at property seminars, joint venturing and mentoring people with ambitions in property who wish to learn from my 40 years’ experience of the property industry. I rarely recommend people in life but would recommend Paul and his teams serviced accommodation masterclass.