Job Title: Head
of Account Managers
Hours: Full time,
(including evening & weekends)
Location: Doncaster (travel across the UK may be required
from time to time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at Touchstone Education
for a Head of Account Managers within
our Sales team. This is a fantastic
opportunity for an experienced sales
manager to further their career within an expanding company.
Touchstone Education is an exciting vibrant company running
corporate training events UK and worldwide, Spanning from 30 delegates all the
way to 200! We are looking for someone self-motivated and willing to learn,
we're open to candidates with all levels of experience as full training will be
provided. A can do and forward thinking attitude is something we love.
- To develop and manage the Sales strategy with
- To lead a team of 4 account managers to meet
targets month after month (Motivate and inspire)
- Coach the account managers to ensure they are
delivering a quality service and selling the right product to the right
- To ensure sales support is provided at every
company event and the trainers are supported with back of room sales.
- Manage the sales pipeline and ensure leads are
followed up in a timely manner.
- Develop the sales leads system and process for
greater efficiency and hitting KPI’s.
- Reporting to the Directors on a weekly/Monthly
and Quarterly basis and as needed.
- Work with the marketing manager to analyse data
and work towards a better quality of lead coming through.
- Represent the company at industry events and
- Previous experience of working within a
fast-paced sales environment is essential
- Strong people management skills
- Project Management experience is desirable
- A full driving license and own transport
To apply for the position please send your CV to Toni@touchstoneeducation.co.uk