Position: Platinum Manager
Reporting to: Charlotte
Negotiable + Bonus Scheme
40 per week (Evenings & weekends are required)
(travel across the UK may be required from time to time)
Touchstone Education have a fantastic opportunity for
an experienced events professional who wants to take the next step in their
career. We are looking for a Platinum Manager to run a successful monthly
mastermind event which ensures each delegate is successfully achieving their
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Event manage our platinum mastermind days ensuring the
day runs smoothly and to time, booking catering & cleaning, ordering
supplies, setting up the venue.
- Book and liaise with Key notes and guest speakers for
- Organising networking drinks at the end of sessions.
- Monitoring and running our Platinum Facebook community
page and WhatsApp broadcasts.
- Implement and run our new specialist management system
and monitor and maintain its use.
- To work closely with delegates to ensure they are
working towards their goals and achieving their business plans over the 12
- Fully support all delegates by reporting and tracking
their progress, completing the actions set by their mentor
and working towards their business plan.
- Mentor co-ordination, leading a monthly mentor meeting
call preparing and organising new mentors and mentor exits.
- Communication in between sessions with mentors and
delegates, booking people, dealing with queries.
- Support and co-ordinate existing delegates to book
their mentor, turn up and have a great productive session.
- Monitor and implement feedback, driving improvement.
Drive out trust pilot reviews and monitor and reduce complaints.
- Answer office phones and reply to emails and queries.
- Support at other company events as and when needed,
including 6FS, Wealth Through Property and our other courses,
- Audit platinum and work with collection officer and
- Organise annual awards dinner and push throughout the
year to give delegates something to work towards
- Welcome new members to the programme and provide all
- Arrange birthday, special occasions and Christmas gifts
in a fast paced dynamic environment
and embodies the Company Charter values