Position: Platinum Manager
Reporting to: Charlotte Taylor
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus Scheme
Working hours: 40 per week (Evenings & weekends are required)
Location: Doncaster (travel across the UK may be required from time to time)
Touchstone Education have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced events professional who wants to take the next step in their career. We are looking for a Platinum Manager to run a successful monthly mastermind event which ensures each delegate is successfully achieving their business plan.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Event manage our platinum mastermind days ensuring the day runs smoothly and to time, booking catering & cleaning, ordering supplies, setting up the venue.
- Book and liaise with Key notes and guest speakers for each session.
- Organising networking drinks at the end of sessions.
- Monitoring and running our Platinum Facebook community page and WhatsApp broadcasts.
- Implement and run our new specialist management system and monitor and maintain its use.
- To work closely with delegates to ensure they are working towards their goals and achieving their business plans over the 12 month programme.
- Fully support all delegates by reporting and tracking their progress, completing the actions set by their mentor and working towards their business plan.
- Mentor co-ordination, leading a monthly mentor meeting call preparing and organising new mentors and mentor exits.
- Communication in between sessions with mentors and delegates, booking people, dealing with queries.
- Support and co-ordinate existing delegates to book their mentor, turn up and have a great productive session.
- Monitor and implement feedback, driving improvement. Drive out trust pilot reviews and monitor and reduce complaints.
- Answer office phones and reply to emails and queries.
- Support at other company events as and when needed, including 6FS, Wealth Through Property and our other courses,
- Audit platinum and work with collection officer and manage payments.
- Organise annual awards dinner and push throughout the year to give delegates something to work towards
- Welcome new members to the programme and provide all welcome information.
- Arrange birthday, special occasions and Christmas gifts for delegates.
· Experience in a fast paced dynamic environment
· People Management
· Project Management
· Customer Service experience
· Admin Skills
· Friendly and embodies the Company Charter values