Job Title: YouTube Specialist
Reporting to: Emily Ratcliffe
Hours: Full Time, 09:00-17:30 – Including evenings and weekends
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at Touchstone Education for a YouTube Specialist within our Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates looking to start their Marketing and social media career within an expanding company.
- Manage and maintain YouTube platform for the company.
- Write and optimise titles, descriptions and metadata for each video
- Create video thumbnails
- Create and manage an audience engagement strategy to fully understand and cater to audiences alongside specialists
- Create regular analytical reports to update directors
- Competitor analysis - identifying trends, successes and opportunities
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal English skills
- Experience of digital content creation is desirable, but not essential
- Flexibility to travel domestically within the UK occasionally for company events
To apply for the position please send your CV to Toni@touchstoneeducation.co.uk